As a member of our SAP Consulting group, you will primarily be based in the Eindhoven region – close to our High Tech clients in the south of the Netherlands. Being responsible for the design and (partly) implementation of the client’s technical landscape, you will ensure that the client provides the necessary technologies and organizational support to reach the overall business objectives. By doing so, you will closely cooperate with client project members to ensure all technology components work together.
Your main tasks will be:
- Collaborate with domain managers to understand the business requirements supported and translate this into clear technological strategies;
- Translate the client’s information requirements into enterprise data models on a conceptual and logical level;
- Define the technical application architecture;
- Provide technical leadership to various work streams including package and custom built solutions;
- Manage the process to determine the cross-application data standards, data distribution standards, integration and system testing strategies.
Qualifications and professional skills requirement
- University degree in Information Technology or a business-related university degree with strong IT affinity;
- Minimum of 3 year experience in large IT organization or consultancy firm in a SAP Solution Architect role;
- Design experience with SAP Supply Chain Execution modules (SD, MM, WM, CS), SAP Netweaver modules (SAP Configuration Management, Master Data Management) and SAP Accounting (SAP FI/CO);
- Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the SAP domain and knows well the impact of specific functional and non-functional requirements;
- Industry affinity with automotive, aerospace and defense is a strong advantage;
- Experienced in estimating work and complexity;
- Able to deliver under pressure, results oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both – in Dutch and English), structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
Our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program. Our client offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone
- Expense allowance
Additional Info: Other requirements: Able and willing to travel nationally and internationally VISA Sponsorship/authorisation to work: they prefer EU Citizen, it’s faster to hire but accept from other countries.
Apply for career change now
Let us know that you are interested in relocation